Dublin Pride Parade
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Dublin City Centre
Not so much a venue as a force of nature, the Dublin Pride Parade has been going from strength to strength in recent years, and offers everything from the Party buses full of leather-clad biker types, to serious trade union and youth LGBT organisations. Colour, glamour and high camp are guaranteed!
We are delighted to be joining our friends from the INTO LGBT Grouping again this year for the annual Gay Pride Parade. This event is growing from strength to strength each year, and has become one of those event we really look forward to!
The Parade will be kicking off from the garden of Remembrance around 1pm, and heading for Merrion Square.
- 08/06/17 – Dungloe – Mary from Dungloe Festival
- County Dublin – 07/22/17 – Swords – Family Day
- Dublin 2 – 07/09/17 – Merrion Square – Laya Healthcare City Spectacular
- Dublin 2 – 07/08/17 – Merrion Square – Laya Healthcare City Spectacular
- Dublin – 06/24/17 – Dublin Pride Parade – Dublin Pride Parade
Categories"Boys Are Back in Town" Pageant Belfast Carnival 2009 Berlin Karneval der Kulturen Bloco Afro Brasil Bow Lane Building Brasil Chicago 2011 Collaborations Community Community/Outreach Drogheda Samba Festival Drogheda Samba Festival 2009 Drums Education Funding/Support Gigs Ikea Dublin Media Music Photo Gallery Photos Projects Samba Fever The Troubadors Training Uncategorized Upcoming Gigs Video Youth Music