Dublin Pride Parade
Saturday, June 30, 2018
2:00pm - All Ages
Dublin City Centre
Not so much a venue as a force of nature, the Dublin Pride Parade has been going from strength to strength in recent years, and offers everything from the Party buses full of leather-clad biker types, to serious trade union and youth LGBT organisations. Colour, glamour and high camp are guaranteed!
As always, we are in huge demand to add some sound and colour to the annual Pride Parade in Dublin. Join us for one of the biggest independent parade events in the country!
- Ballina, Co. Mayo – 07/14/18 – Ballina Salmon Festival – Ballina Salmon Festival Mardi Gras Parade
- Dublin 2 – 07/01/18 – Merrion Square – National Playday Celebrations
- Dublin – 06/30/18 – Dublin Pride Parade – Dublin Pride Parade
- Dublin – 06/27/18 – Finglas Youth Resource Centre
- 06/03/18 – Dublin Women\’s Mini Marathon
Categories"Boys Are Back in Town" Pageant Belfast Carnival 2009 Berlin Karneval der Kulturen Bloco Afro Brasil Bow Lane Building Brasil Chicago 2011 Collaborations Community Community/Education Community/Outreach Drogheda Samba Festival Drogheda Samba Festival 2009 Drums Education Funding/Support Gigs Ikea Dublin Media Music Photo Gallery Photos Projects Samba Fever Special Needs Education The Troubadors Training Uncategorized Upcoming Gigs Video Youth Music